Monday, April 23, 2012
7 Mottos I Live By
1) There are many ways to die, but only one way to live. Live honestly, with integrity, morals, hope, and happiness.
2) Each day is a gift, unwrap it with joy and thanksgiving.
3) When you find yourself about to open your mouth in complaint, criticism, or disapproval . . . close it.
4) When you know you can’t please everyone, stop and do what’s right.
5) When you find yourself unable to sustain eye contact with someone, think about why and correct it.
6) Most things that annoy us are just inconveniences and not life or death problems. Put things in perspective.
7) Choose to be happy. Smile more.