GOOD Things that are BAD and BAD Things that are GOOD
1) The pitter-patter of tiny feet – GOOD when they are attached to two- or three-year-olds, BAD when they are attached to four small, hairy legs and you don’t own any pets.
2) Masculine blue eyes that fixate on your breasts and follow you as you move about the room – BAD when the guy is drunk, angry and unknown to you, GOOD if he’s six months old and sitting in a bouncy seat.
3) The campfire-scent of seasoned wood promising toasted marshmallows – GOOD when you walk outdoors at dusk with hotdogs on long roasting forks, BAD when you wake in the middle of the night to sharp ringing alarms.
4) A strong peppermint flavor that makes your mouth water with one taste – GOOD when you’re celebrating a child’s December birthday with pink frosted cupcakes sprinkled with crushed candy canes, BAD when the peppermint is bottled and comes with a warning label.
5) Those three special, long waited for words of love – BAD when they’re said by the boy that sits next to you in Chemistry, breathing loudly, GOOD when, well, you know when.