Do these things gross you out? I have observed the following things in public places. What is the world coming to? I’ve listed 5, can you add to my list? You never know when I might incorporate some grossness into a short story or novel . . .
1) A young mother clipping her baby’s fingernails in church.
2) An old man cleaning his fingernails at a restaurant table.
3) A woman cleaning a spot on a counter with a tissue she had just used to blow her nose.
4) A kid hiding the fact he had a bloody nose by plugging it with his thumb and then licking his thumb and re-plugging the nose. (Yuck!)
5) A handyman squatting at a utility box, revealing at least 8 inches of butt-cleavage.